Buckets are constructed of durable plastic, and allow pad preparation in the laundry room instead of patient areas.
- Accommodates 18" pads
- Optional gray wheels for easier maneuverability included with 6 gallon blue Bucket/Strainer combo (must be purchased separately for 5.25 gallon blue Top Down Charging Bucket)
- Bucket/strainer combo ships with strainer for light wringing
- Top down charging bucket with water-tight lid
Compact Mopping System Combo
This small, lightweight bucket and side press wringer are perfect for small jobs. The optional divider insert allows clean and dirty water to be kept separate.
- Accommodates up to 20oz. mops
- Fits into tight spaces for convenient storage
- 2" non-marking casters
- Color: Yellow
- Size: 10-1/2" x 17-1/2" x 18"
- Holds 21 qt.
Microfiber makes a difference
Microfiber is a strong, lint-free, ultra-fine fiber that is more effective than traditional cotton fiber and removes bacteria, even without chemicals. It is the one of the most effective products for cleaning and is widely accepted for use in healthcare facilities.
Benefits of Microfiber:
- Reduces bacteria levels up to 99%, far and away more than traditional cotton cleaning products. (EPA)
- Eliminates room-to-room cross contamination. (UC Davis Medical Center)
- Easier to use and more absorbent, resulting in upwards of 20% labor savings and a reduction in Workers-Compensation claims. (UC Davis Medical Center)
- Delivers 95% reduction in water and chemical costs, and reduced drying time, saving electricity. (EPA)