Scrub Locker Program
Time to shelve your open-shelf system
Avoid employee discontent, unprofessional staff appearance, and potential for infection
Morgan’s one-of-a-kind scrub locker program can help you avoid the hassles and inefficiencies associated with an open-shelf system. Because it’s a rental program, it’s easy and affordable to implement. Morgan picks up all the upfront investment in scrubs and laundering, making this a risk-free solution.
- Reduce loss and ruin.
- Ensure a better experience for your staff.
- Help minimize the threat of infection.
- Manage inventory more efficiently.
More convenience, more control, more cost-savings
Our proprietary process is designed to deliver the scrubs employees need, when they need them, in the size, style and color desired.
- Morgan installs and services the lockers, eliminating high labor and stocking cost.
- Each employee is fitted to ensure they receive the proper size, style and color.
- Morgan or the nurse manager will set the appropriate inventory for each employee.
Streamline inventory management to minimize staff burden
- The program holds employees accountable for wearing their assigned scrubs, eliminating shortage.
The CDC estimates 1.7 million infections and nearly 100,000 deaths are a direct result of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs). With Morgan’s scrub locker program, employees do not head home wearing their scrubs, eliminating improper cleaning methods and greater exposure to contamination.